Solar energy projects are complex. This is the reason why, technical, commercial and legal know-how is fundamental. Our experts at 3G-ERES are working to help you build your solar PV project, managing all its different and complex facets. 3G-ERES has a long track-record in realizing renewable energy projects, with 10 years of specialist experience, prepared experts and reliable partners.
3G-ERES offers a professional 'preparation activities' service to accompany the Client in the first steps of its PV project, in order to reach perfect alignment between the desired benefits and project planning:
- Feasibility studies
- Research or review of the project site
- Licensing and permitting in relation to the Grid interconnection
- Support to investment planning/ Financial Engineering
EPC Contractor Selection Activities
3G-ERES offers to its Clients rigorous methodologies and processes for selecting the optimal EPC Company for the construction of the PV Systems.
- Pre-qualification analysis of potential candidates (Competence, Experience, Financial Records)
- RFP preparation and management: Employer's Requirements, Conditions of Contract
- In-depth evaluation of technical and economical proposals of the pre-qualified bidders
- Support to contract negotiation and award
Construction Supervision and Commissioning
During the construction period, 3G-ERES can act as the Employer's Representative, managing the EPC Contract on behalf of the Client and constantly monitoring the contractors' work on site in order to ensure a quality and timely completion together with a full application of the agreed contractual terms.
- Factory and on-site Acceptance Tests
- Construction Supervision with experienced Project Managers
- Supervision of commissioning and preliminary acceptance
Post-construction monitoring and Final Acceptance
Upon Construction Supervision and Take Over, 3G-ERES specialist personnel offers to monitor for an agreed initial period the operations of the power plant, focusing on:
- Appropriateness of the O&M organization and resources provided by the supplier
- Continuous monitoring of the System Production, Availability, and Performance
- Intermediate and Final Acceptance Tests (12-24 months)